SilverHawk
The Jolly Bird
Hello to everyone. I'm new here and it's so cool to be here too. 
DiscussionHQ is a general discussion forum that has opened December 2024!
We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
Thank you and I will be.Welcome @SilverHawk thank you joining, hope to see you around the forum.![]()
@Yvonne Smith Thank you. Yes, but in two different states. I'm in Missouri and you're in Alabama. My avatar is a dreamy mountain oasis.Welcome to the forum, @SilverHawk ! I see that you are also from the USA, and I am from Alabama. Very interesting avatar.
@SilverHawk Hello, and welcome to the forum! I am glad you found us. I am in Pennsylvania.
Welcome![]()