What's new
DiscussionHQ - General Discussions

DiscussionHQ is a general discussion forum that has opened December 2024!
We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Finally coming out in 2004

Danielle M

Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
11
Finally coming out as Lesbian in 2004 was not east at first and do admit it to this day. I realized growing that I liked girls starting in high school. Knew it was time to come out finally. My parents did not accept it at first and it took them time to think it over realizing this was me. My two younger brothers accepted on the spot, said all they want to see is me happy in my life. It was a month or two my parents came to terms finally this is me and knew to be supportive which they are now. Married to a great wife whom I met after coming out which I have been married to for 11 years now
 
It takes so much courage to live authentically and it is wonderful to see how love and family ultimately triumphed.
Wishing you and your wife many more wonderful years together!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top