What's new
DiscussionHQ - General Discussions

DiscussionHQ is a general discussion forum that has opened December 2024!
We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Ask me anything - Smithy

Do you have a shaved head, Smithy? In your future, perhaps?:unsure:

My dad is bald he went bald in his early 20s I am in my early 30s still have my hair but it's starting to disappear slowly from the front.. I shave my hair on number 1 once a month. 🧑‍🦱
 
A young Yul Brynner, with hair - 1940s
503563958_4136050249958421_1028933314101518199_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ask me anything.. :)
The idea of us being "separated by a common language" is very real at times. I wanted to ask you how much you weigh, but then you may answer in "stones" instead of "pounds" ....which can be currency.:unsure: I also wanted to ask you how tall are you....without tripping over "metric" which I never employ. Are you able to navigate around these barriers to reach the finish line of an answer? Rest, assured that the "Prob" is on my end.:)
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top