DiscussionHQ - General Discussions

DiscussionHQ is a general discussion forum that has opened December 2024!
We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Recent content by Shortie

  1. Shortie

    Last thing you drank

    I last drank a can of Pepsi Max.
  2. Shortie

    How many Tabs do you have open

    I have 17 tabs open at the moment, very busy!
  3. Shortie

    Last played game?

    I last played Fortnite on Xbox and Monopoly Go on phone.
  4. Shortie

    Who did you last speak to ?

    I last spoke to my son.
  5. Shortie

    Getting close to 11 year wedding anniversary

    Happy belated 11-year anniversary to you both :)
  6. Shortie

    Last thing you ate

    The last thing I ate was a chicken and bacon bake.
  7. Shortie

    Last Journey you made

    The last journey I made was from the store last night to home.
  8. Shortie

    Last thing you bought

    The last thing I bought was drink.
  9. Shortie

    Last thing you drank

    I last drank a can of Pepsi Max.
  10. Shortie

    Last played game?

    The last game I played was Fortnite.
  11. Shortie

    Last sport watched on TV

    The last sport I watched would have been tennis during Wimbledon.
  12. Shortie

    Last thing you ate

    The last thing I ate was a packet of crisps.
  13. Shortie

    Last shop you went in

    The last shop I went into was Aldi.
  14. Shortie

    Last thing you've done when offline?

    I last made a drink offline.
  15. Shortie

    Who did you last speak to ?

    I last spoke to my daughter.
Back
Top