DiscussionHQ - General Discussions

DiscussionHQ is a general discussion forum that has opened December 2024!
We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Recent content by doom

  1. doom

    What do you think of DiscussionHQ forum software?

    It feels outdated, but I'm pretty used to forums. These days I'm a big fan of Flarum, and I come from using MyBB for several years. It's good to see XenForo still running strong!
  2. doom

    Hey everybody, I'm doom

    Hey everybody, I'm doom. I found this site on the XenForo community forum. I'm an aspiring webmaster and like tinkering with forums. I also like participating in them and connecting with people around the world. I like reading and writing about artificial intelligence, offensive security and...
Back
Top